Black Family 5K
How do I give or donate to the GirlTrek movement?
A Message from the National team as you head into off-season break
Got questions? We got answers. Check out our complete Digital Help Guide FAQ
Want to participate in our Epic Black History Bootcamp?
Want to see what we’ve been up to this year?
Want to see past issues of our Newsletter?
Have a partnership or collaboration opportunity?
Have a media inquiry or request?
What is the GirlTrek off-season?
Will I be able to purchase GirlTrek gear during the off-season break?
How do I connect with the movement?
Top 10 Annual Off-Season Break FAQ’s
- Beyond 1 Million - Crew Leaders of GirlTrek
- Take The Self-Care Audit
- Join GirlTrek's 30-Day Jumpstart Challenge & Earn Your Golden Shoelaces
- How is GirlTrek directing their power to serve the “1000 Blackest Neighborhoods in America?.”
- GirlTrek's 2022 strategy to support Black women in 1000 Black neighborhoods
- GirlTrek State and Special Impact coach fellow FAQs
Daughters Of FAQs
GirlTrek Response to (COVID-19)
- COMMUNITY CARE: How should GirlTrek members engage during this (COVID-19) pandemic outbreak?
- COVID-19: Group walks, gatherings & protest (7.1.20)
- MEDIA: Media Guidance, Press Release and coronavirus (COVID-19)
- ORGANIZE: GirlTrek's recommendation for group walks during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak.
- PRESS RELEASE (March 16, 2020): GirlTrek's response to coronavirus (COVID19) pandemic