WE’VE BUILT A POWERFUL SUPPORT TEAM to provide you, our volunteers, with care, training, and one-on-one coaching. Check out our FIELD GUIDE. It has everything you need to start a crew. It you still have questions after reviewing our Field Guide, you can reach out to one of our beautiful and brilliant team of coaches below who are here to support you on your journey.
Thanks for walking with GirlTrek, the largest and most inspiring movement for Black women's health in the nation. We are 1.5-Million strong and counting because of sisters like you. We are grateful for you and proud of you for making your health a priority.
It's super easy to connect with the most inspiring movement for Black women's health. Visit www.GirlTrek.org to get started.
If you have a question about connecting with or starting a crew in your area or getting a team started at your workplace or favorite organization , please reach out to one of our amazing regional or impact coaches.
It's easy to connect. Here is our regional and impact coach directory:
- West Coast Regional Coach Hailey (CA, TX, NV, WA): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Central Regional Coach Pam (AK, CO, KS, MO, OK): email@example.com
- Midwest Regional Coach Keinika (IL, IN, MI, OH): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Northeast Regional Coach Keturah (MA, NJ, NY, PA): email@example.com
- MidAtlantic Regional Coach Siobhan (DE, DMV): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Southeast Regional Coach Christina (FL, NC, SC, TN): email@example.com
- South Regional Coach Monica (AL, GA, LA, MS): firstname.lastname@example.org
- National Partnerships and Civic Organizations Impact Coach Faye: allies@girlTrek.org
- Stress Protest Adventure Squad Coach Robin: email@example.com
- Black Sororities Impact Coach Morgan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Black Churches Impact Coach Cynthia: email@example.com
- HBCU's Impact Coach Takeya: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE to connect to sisters in a city near you. The city pages are a list of our top 50 highest need cities across the nation. Please join the city page closest to you even if you don't see your exact city listed. These city pages act as the central hub for your entire state and is a virtual gathering spot for you to connect with sisters in your area.
Thanks for being the Harriet in your community and for loving the movement.
Have more questions? Email our Community Care Team at info@girlTrek.org