GirlTREK’s season has come to an end and the National team is on their annual 6-week self-care sabbatical and will return on MLK day in 2024.
Here are some Off-Season resources for you while we are away:
- Top 10 Annual Off Season Break FAQs: https://bit.ly/3teMbSj
- ICYMI, Check out the Victory Lap Awards celebrating a year of impact
- Continue walking during the off-season break by joining our EPIC Black History Bootcamp Journey: www.BlackHistoryBootcamp.com
- Want to know how to connect with the sisterhood nearest you? We got you: https://bit.ly/3au6RwC
- Having a difficult time navigating your current situation?
- Check out our National Resource Toolkit for additional resources: https://bit.ly/3phXOFK
- The GirlTrek store is open during our off-season break. If you have a question about your store order, please reach out to email@example.com.
- Still got questions about the movement? Check our digital FAQ: https://bit.ly/3xHcjXy
Visit www.girltrek.org to take the self-care pledge to live your healthiest and most fulfilled life by simply clicking "Join the Movement!" It's free!
We've reached our goal to inspire 1 Million Black women to pledge to live their healthiest and most fulfilled lives! Let's keep going.
Have more questions? Email our Community Care Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.