Watch this PBS "Brief but spectacular take on mobilizing Black women to save their own lives."
We are 1-Million strong because of friends like you! After enjoying all the wonderful milestones achieved this season, the GirlTrek national team will be signing off to spend the next couple months recouping, enjoying time with family and friends, and engaging in self-care activities to feed the body, mind, and spirit.
As a reminder, our offices are now closed and will reopen in February 2021 to start planning another epic year of Black Girl Healing.
We understand that you may have questions while we are out. We got you! Check out our Top 10 Off-Season FAQ’s:
- How do I connect with the movement? Be sure to sign up at GirlTrek.org, then CONNECT TO THE MOVEMENT IN YOUR CITY.
- Will I be able to purchase GirlTrek gear during the off-season break? Absolutely! Our online SHOP is open year-round.
- What is the GirlTrek off-season? GirlTrek’s national office closes each year on December 1st so that our staff, volunteers, and members can take a break from our programs, organizing to concentrate on resting the mind and body, and filling the soul with what brings them joy.
- Have a media inquiry or request? Please submit a MEDIA REQUEST FORM
- Have a partnership or collaboration opportunity? Please submit a PARTNERSHIP REQUEST FORM
- Want to see past issues of our Newsletter?Catch up on past issues of GirlTrek’s inspiring newsletters.
- Want to see what we’ve been up to this year? Check out our Top Media Stories of 2020 and since we hit a historic milestone, here are our Top Media Stories of 2019 just in case you want to go back down memory lane
- Want to participate in our Epic Black History Bootcamp? Sign up for our PRAYER EDITION today.
- Struggling this holiday season? We all have been there. Check out our NATIONAL RESOURCE TOOLKIT which has FREE resources to help you navigate your current situation. Our Care Crusaders are here for emergency situations during the off-season. 855.GRL.TREK
- Still got questions? Check out our complete Digital Help Guide FAQ
Have more questions? Email our Community Care Team at info@girlTrek.org