As the COVID-19 pandemic continues and we adapt to our new norms, we want to encourage you to take good care of yourselves, to stay as active as you can, and to enjoy the nature that’s nearest to you.
We are closely monitoring real-time developments from the Center of Disease Control & Prevention (CDC) in order to address any issues that may arise and encourage you to check their site and follow their guidelines.
CDC has released new guidance for parks and recreation facilities related to COVID-19. These resources can be accessed here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/index.html.
CDC’s guidance for parks and recreation includes:
- Protect Yourself and Others from COVID-19 When Visiting Parks and Recreational Facilities: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/visitors.html
- Guidance for Administrators in Parks and Recreational Facilities: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/community/parks-rec/park-administrators.html
CDC also has other helpful guidance for keeping yourself safe from COVID-19:
- How to Protect Yourself & Others: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/prevention.html
- Social Distancing, Quarantine, and Isolation—Keep your distance to slow the spread: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/social-distancing.html
- Use of Cloth Face Coverings to Help Slow the Spread of COVID-19: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/diy-cloth-face-coverings.html
- Cloth Face Coverings: Questions and Answers: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prevent-getting-sick/cloth-face-cover-faq.html
Here is the Press Release regarding GirlTrek’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is also attached for your convenience.
Please direct all media inquiries to Kenniqua Howell. And if you have any questions about the media, don’t hesitate to contact: email@example.com
Please contact Carla in our Community Care department if you have any additional questions or concerns on the GirlTrek Hotline: 855.GRL.TREK or Email our Community Care Team at info@girlTrek.org
Please sign in to leave a comment.